We are always looking for bright, energetic, enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for delivering excellence and seek a Career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere.
Watch this space for new opportunities as they arise.
In advance of Brexit and renewed foreign direct investment in Ireland, we will be hiring more team members during 2018 so watch this space…
Existing vacancies at Bizquip are outlined below.
If you would like more information on Careers at Bizquip please get in touch on 01 217 8000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-sales, Support & Application Engineer | Dublin
The software team is a dynamic group of digital transformation specialists. During the day, we teach everyone from customers to our colleagues how to leverage digital technologies by providing technical consulting about Laserfiche . We train. We strategize. We inform. We’re the experts on process automation software and we help others become experts, too.
We’re looking for an intelligent, outgoing and creative problem-solver with strong presentation skills and an appetite for technology. Join us and become part of a fantastic team of charismatic and socially outgoing techies!
From dealing with cloud and on-premise globally recognised solutions through innovative mobile and capture technologies, you will help our customers find the magic solution!
- Become an expert on all aspects of Laserfiche (Enterprise Content Management Software), Ephesoft (Front-End Capture Technology) and other complementary technologies, cloud and on-premise.
- Provide consulting to the sales force as well as prospective clients.
- Answer technical questions via email, conference calls and web presentations.
- Design and present targeted demonstrations to show how Laserfiche and Ephesoft will meet a client’s specific needs.
- Design and deploy innovative automated processes using the technology solutions at your disposal
- Conduct training and to provide implementation and consulting services support.
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from recent graduates with relevant experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
- Understanding of hardware, networking, and scripting concepts
- Competency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL Server or Oracle databases desired.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows client/server operating systems, Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, ASP, XML, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or object-oriented programming, C++ and C#, familiarity with TCP/IP-based networking and Regular Expression a plus
- Full Clean Driving License – as some Travel will may be required.
Permanent, Full Time position
Bizquip is a well-established, family run business in operation since 1984, located in Sandyford Dublin 18. We offer a full suite of solutions for every office requirement across managed document solutions, interiors and office supplies. Our Interiors team is growing and as a result we are seeking to employ an additional Fitter for our team. Joining a team of very experienced fitters, this is a permanent, full-time position and will require a full, clean driver’s licence along with an ability to work in a labour-intensive environment.
We will offer in-depth training including completion of course to obtain manual handling and Safe Pass certifications if not already held. Reporting to our Installation + Logistics Manager, key areas of responsibility will include:
- Loading of client orders into Bizquip van / truck for safe and timely delivery to clients’ premises
- Interpreting and reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are completed and the customer is satisfied
- Off-loading of furniture at client premises in a safe manner in line with manual handling techniques
- Assembly of all furniture in line with manufacturer installation guidelines and best practice
- Use of assembly kits in a practical and safe manner
- Review of furniture layouts when provided, ensure the layout is clear
- Ensure all documentation shared with client for confirmation of deliveries and returned to Processing team
- Removal of waste from client premises to be brought back to Bizquip warehouse in line with Bizquip’s waste management policy where it will be stripped and sorted into components for recycling
- Frequent communication with Account Managers to update and advise on status of installations
- Adherence to all health & safety documentation across risk assessments and method statements, manual handling, safe passes, PPI etc
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions and handling queries from clients as they arise
- Abiding by all transportation laws and road rules and maintaining a safe driving record
- Reporting of any delivery issues to management and customer services team in a timely manner
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to a very high standard and reporting any issues in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc general duties as required
- Valid clean driver’s licence
- Strong time management and customer service skills critical
- Team player with positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Flexibility to work out of normal hours in evenings and Saturdays if needed. Paid over-time
- Previous experience in furniture assembly preferred
- Forklift licence, Safe Pass accreditation and completion of manual handling training advantageous but not pre-requisite
- Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry items for extended periods
- Good attention to detail and good knowledge of greater Dublin area
Copyright © 1984-2018 Bizquip.ie. All rights reserved