join the bizquip team
We are always looking for bright, energetic, enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere. If you would like more information on careers at Bizquip please get in touch on 01 217 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Accounts Administrator
Accounts & Admin
Permanent, Full Time Position
Our Accounts & Admin team are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic individual who shares a passion for delivering excellence and seeks a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere.
Based in Sandyford, Dublin 18, a 3-minute walk from the Sandyford Green Luas stop, with parking also available, this position is a full time role, reporting directly to our Financial Controller, whilst also working closely with our Managing Director.
Comprehensive training will be provided for all duties, however a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior office administrator role is essential.
- Managing the Managing Director’s emails and calendar
- Responsible for recording day to day customer payments
- VIES, Vat and Intrastat reports
- Cover for accounts payable and receivable
- Provide clerical & admin support as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What You’ll Need:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience in a senior administration role essential
- Good telephone manner
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team, while also being able to work on their own
Experience is essential, salary negotiable.
Alternatively, you can apply in writing with cover letter to Marguerite Slyne, Financial Controller, Bizquip, 7-8 Burton hall road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.