join the bizquip team
We are always looking for bright, energetic, enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere. If you would like more information on careers at Bizquip please get in touch on 01 217 8000 or email@example.com
Full-time, permanent position
Permanent, Salary €24,000 + overtime
We have a new requirement to hire a permanent Warehouse Operative in our warehouse facility in Sandyford, Dublin 18. This is a permanent, full time position, hours operating from 9 am – 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday.
Reporting to our Logistics & Installation Manager, full training will be provided. This position will suit a person capable of manual handling, furniture items can be heavy and capability to carry out such responsibilities will be necessary.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Off-loading of furniture orders including review of documentation from suppliers to ensure accuracy of deliveries
- Storage of furniture orders in defined locations in warehouse
- Booking of deliveries into system & sharing documentation with processing team
- Preparation and picking of furniture orders for delivery to clients
- Working with Manager to assist with stock takes
- Report any damaged deliveries to Manager in order to escalate to supplier
- Recycling of packaging in line with Bizquip’s waste management policy
- Ad-hoc general duties including delivery of furniture orders as and when required
- Forklift licence and completion of manual handling training advantageous but not mandatory
- Manual handling capability of heavy loads critical
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Team player with positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Flexibility to work out of normal hours in evenings and Saturdays if needed. Paid over-time
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity.