join the bizquip team
We are always looking for bright, energetic, enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere. If you would like more information on careers at Bizquip please get in touch on 01 217 8000 or email@example.com
Pre-sales, Support & Application Engineer
Technology Solutions Team
The software team is a dynamic group of digital transformation specialists. During the day, we teach everyone from customers to our colleagues how to leverage digital technologies by providing technical consulting about Laserfiche. We train. We strategize. We inform. We’re the experts on process automation software and we help others become experts, too.
We’re looking for an intelligent, outgoing and creative problem-solver with strong presentation skills and an appetite for technology. Join us and become part of a fantastic team of charismatic and socially outgoing techies!
From dealing with cloud and on-premise globally recognised solutions through innovative mobile and capture technologies, you will help our customers find the magic solution!
• Become an expert on all aspects of Laserfiche (Enterprise Content Management Software) and other complementary technologies, cloud and on-premise.
• Provide consulting & support to the sales force as well as prospective clients.
• Answer technical questions via email, conference calls and web presentations.
• Provide software support to existing customer solutions.
• Design targeted demonstrations to show how Laserfiche will meet a client’s specific needs.
• Design and deploy innovative automated processes using the technology solutions at your disposal.
• Provide implementation and consulting services support.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from recent graduates with relevant experience!
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
• Understanding of hardware, networking, and scripting concepts.
• Competency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience working with SQL Server or Oracle databases desired.
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Familiarity with Windows client/server operating systems, Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, ASP, XML, etc.) is a plus.
• Knowledge of Visual Basic or object-oriented programming, C++ and C#, familiarity with TCP/IP-based networking and Regular Expression a plus.
• Full Clean Driving License – as some Travel will may be required.
If this position is of interest, please submit your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org