join the bizquip team
We are always looking for bright, energetic, enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere. If you would like more information on careers at Bizquip please get in touch on 01 217 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Support & Application Engineer
Permanent, Full Time Position
The software team is a dynamic group of digital transformation specialists. During the day, we teach everyone from customers to our colleagues how to leverage digital technologies by providing technical consulting about Laserfiche . We train. We strategise. We inform. We’re the experts on process automation software and we help others become experts, too.
We’re looking for an intelligent, outgoing and creative problem-solver with strong presentation skills and an appetite for technology. Join us and become part of a fantastic team of charismatic and socially outgoing techies!
From dealing with cloud and on-premise globally recognised solutions through innovative mobile and capture technologies, you will help our customers find the magic solution!
- Become an expert on all aspects of Laserfiche (Enterprise Content Management Software), Ephesoft (Front-End Capture Technology) and other complementary technologies, cloud and on-premise.
- Provide consulting to the sales force as well as prospective clients.
- Answer technical questions via email, conference calls and web presentations.
- Design and present targeted demonstrations to show how Laserfiche and Ephesoft will meet a client’s specific needs.
- Design and deploy innovative automated processes using the technology solutions at your disposal
- Conduct training and to provide implementation and consulting services support.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from recent graduates with relevant experience!
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
- Understanding of hardware, networking, and scripting concepts
- Competency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL Server or Oracle databases desired.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows client/server operating systems, Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, ASP, XML, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or object-oriented programming, C++ and C#, familiarity with TCP/IP-based networking and Regular Expression a plus
- Full Clean Driving License – as some Travel will may be required.
Email CV and salary details to email@example.com.