Audit & Assessment:
- Identify client objective
- Network discovery of existing technology
- Device Location plan
- Cost input
- Understand client pain points
Presentation of findings:
- I.T objectives
- Business objectives
- Document policy design
- Future-state design
- Completion of further analysis
Presentation of bespoke
- New technology offering
- New document policy
- Cost savings
- Efficiency savings
- Project implementation programme
- Technology support offering
Continuous support and
- Remote systems monitoring
- Automated consumable replenishment
- Performance review
- Continuous optimisation
- Financial – Control and Accountability:
- Provides Cost Transparency and Savings to business.
- Increased control of business spend.
- Provides reporting tools to monitor performance.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of business printing fleet.
- Secure Print Policy for business documents – Follow me Print Solution to ensure documents are only released by the user on demand.
- Document Scanning – authenticated access to network.
- Hard Drive encryption to ensure data security.
- Increased User satisfaction.
- Increased Staff productivity – Users Focussed on core business not managing print issues.
- Increased Uptime of equipment through preventative management, automatic toner replenishment and remote monitoring software.
- Single Service and Support Partner supporting your business.
Xilinx Ireland“Bizquip were tasked with developing a solution that would cut the number of laser printers, reduce cost and at the same time offer all the functionality demanded by a busy workgroup. A fleet of Ricoh multifunction printers enabled with Equitrac print management was deployed.
Financially and environmentally the partnership with Bizquip has been a success and we are proud that our team has been given the vote of confidence from Xilinx who has had an association with us for over 15 years now.”
Click below to review additional client testimonials and case studies.
Copyright © 1984-2018 Bizquip.ie. All rights reserved