Ricoh Smart Integration From Bizquip. Lighter Workload
With the new Smart Applications on the IMC range of Ricoh devices, you can scan directly into secure cloud accounts like SharePoint®, OneDrive® for Business, Google Drive™, Dropbox™, and Box™.
Users can scan paper copies of all their documents and convert them into a secure digital format.
These digital documents can be stored, indexed, and shared in an instant online.
Other benefits include:
- Use less paper to go green but also save costs on printing and copying.
- Automate processes including your filing system to free up more time for other tasks.
- Connect with secure cloud services to keep all your documents in one accessible place.
- Intelligently process scanned documents — organize, route to local folders or multiple destinations
- Ability to scan to and print directly from Secure Cloud repositories.
- Simple to set up – as easy as clicking on a link.
The Ricoh smart integration Applications help workplace productivity and reduce paper-based document handling.